Eco Savvy- Swap- Shop
for your clothes and accessories
Repair – Re design & Re make Workshop
14th Sept. Whiting Bay Lesser hall 10.30am – 1.30pm
- Love the fabric but not the style?
- Is your dress too long, too big ?
- Annoying stain or rip on your favourite top?
Come along to our Repair – Re design & Re make Workshop where the very talented Chrissy, Gillian and Pauline will be on hand with scissors and sewing machines to help. A selection of clothing from Eco Savvy will also be available to swap at the hall.
What to do
- Bring clean unused or unwanted items of nice clothing and accessories to Eco Savvy during zero waste week
- maximum 3 items
- Swap your items
- Repair, re design or re make if needed (Wednesday am ONLY)
Wardrobe Wednesday Ideas
You will be so pleased when you have completed this challenge!
- Look in your wardrobe for all clothes, shoes & bags you do not wear or use.
- Now sort into piles them ready for moving them on.
- Re-make or Repair
- Up-cycle them to re-purpose
- If wool Shrink wash and felt for crafting
- pass them on to family or friends
- Sell them online
- Donate them to Eco Savvy or your local charity shop
- Take to your local school’s rag bag or a clothes bank
- Cover your compost with natural fabrics
Enjoy you re-purposed items and all that space!
Look here for More ideas!
Eco Savvy can now accepts bras
details to follow.
> Move to Day 4